We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Customer Success Systems Analyst in our Bedford, MA location. Please note that due to current pandemic the role will start remotely but once our offices reopen safely in 2021 (date TBD) this role will then report to Bedford, MA location, so candidates must be local to that location from the beginning.JOB SUMMARY:
Seeking a Customer Success Systems Analyst to lead data reporting, analysis, process and systems supporting a segment of our Customer Success (CS) organization. This is a cross functional role where you will provide infrastructure support to the business as they set strategy and direction for the CS team. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE
- Own all Customer Success infrastructure and systems including training on the platform
- Communicate data-centered Customer insights into how they are using the products and achieving value
- Use data to inform all layers of the CSMs processes to assist in determining strategic direction. This includes the timing of Customer touchpoints to drive effective product adoption
- Design, create and maintain playbook templates for the CSMs to follow
- Own all aspects of the platform roadmap and implement business processes
- Provide data driven analysis to leadership as they work to refine core CS strategy around Customer segmentation, engagement models, programs to determine root cause of Customer success and churn
- Assist in onboarding new CSMs including platform access and training
- Prepare reporting and analytics for the Customer Success Team, Finance, and Executive leadership
- Data analysis
- Excel power user
- Familiarity with BI tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience working in and building Gainsight
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- 5 years of experience within an Operations or Customer Success organization
- Ability to design processes that will scale with the business
- Knowledge of Customer journey mapping and developing Customer health metrics
- Ability to problem solve complex Customer and operational issues
- Clear communicator with all levels of management in a fast-paced environment
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!