We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Customer Care Marketing Manager.
Are you a Marketer passionate about the Customer? Progress is seeking a marketer to develop and execute on a GoToMarket strategy that aligns multiple customer-centric initiatives under a Customer Care program. You have 5+ years of experience assessing and improving customer journey, teaming cross-functionally to develop and drive GTM results and drafting compelling messaging. You are excited to interact regularly with customers to better understand their business challenges and whole product needs and are always seeking new and creative ways to help delight them.
You will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and will support and be supported by Product Marketing, Product Management, Field Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Success, Tech Support and Sales in driving an initiative that demonstrates how much Progress values our customers and continuously strives to earn their business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Customer-centric Analysis: Evaluate customer engagement model for multi-product portfolio through win/loss analysis, renewal rates, customer interviews/feedback, and existing buyer’s post-purchase journey to recommend short-term and long-term improvements to enhance the whole product customer experience
- GTM Development: Develop Customer Care GTM strategy that demonstrates overarching cross-product strategy to align various customer initiatives under central messaging effort to enhance customer nurture approach that drives increased engagement and loyalty, influences market-driven product direction, increases revenue attachment through Services and Tech Support
- Messaging: Position Progress as a trusted software provider that emphasizes collaboration with customers to drive their success through poignant and effective messaging
- Web Strategy: Renew Professional Services web journey to reflect business value of global offerings and increase funnel conversion rates. Develop long-term, consistent web strategy to foster customer engagement across multi-product business unit.
- Content: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute on Customer Care content strategy including web, SEO, social, blogs, newsletters, etc. to support GTM strategy
- Campaign Support: Collaborate with Field Marketing to develop quarterly strategy that drives increased attachment of Services and Tech Support revenue and helps to increase land and expand opportunities through improved overall customer experience
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- 5+ years of experience as a product marketer, services marketer or customer advocacy marketer with proven GTM success within the software industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for building relationships with customers
- Demonstrable examples of storytelling marketing content that stresses value to the customer
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well with remotely with global, cross-functional teams in fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, organizational and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail & day-to-day delivery combined with ability to understand and convey how activities map back to a larger picture.
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!