We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join our Product Group in Bangalore, India office as a Customer Architect.
Your area of responsibility:
- Provide technical overview & guidance during the customer onboarding process
- Provide architectural guidance to our customers, determining best implementation pattern for their needs
- Address technical issues for the customers during implementation or post deployment
- Regularly check-in with the customer teams to assist in training, implementation, or technical issues
- Act as technical evangelist for our products for a designated set of accounts
- Conduct some additional customer training that is not covered in the default enablement documentation
- Regularly assess technical deployment progression and account health
- Work with Product, Engineering and Support to address customer bugs, feature requests, or product issues
- Work with the Customer Success team to develop account strategy and success plan
- Support on EBRs and onsite events, including DevOps days
- Regular update on Gainsight and SFDC information, including account notes, success plans, technical implementation
- Work with sales organization during transition and renewal, e.g. addressing technical issues, supporting discussions with customers, knowledge transfer to sales org, etc.
- Identify Professional Services and product upsell opportunities and passing them along to appropriate people/ teams
To be successful in this role you shall have/be:
- Excellent knowledge of Infrastructure Management, DevOps & DevSecOps tools
- AWS / Azure certified Solution Architect is a strong plus
- Prior cloud migration, multi-cloud architecture experience is desirable
- Experience in working with any SaaS/PaaS product is a plus
- Experience in Freshdesk CRM
- Experience with Jira issue tracker
- Proven technical understanding and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- 6+yrs of experience working in a similar services setup delivering architecture solutions for customers
- Proven ability to translate business needs to technical requirements and present technology solutions in a business context
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills in order to interact with your peers within the team and Progress customers
- Independent, pro-active and achievement-driven
- Must be willing to work in US EST/PST time zones
If this sounds like the right career opportunity form you, we’d like to talk! What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like marriage leave, Casual leave, Maternity leave, Paternity Leave.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 5 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to yoga, Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!