We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Customer Advocate Specialist in Sofia, Bulgaria.
On this role you will be responsible for processing orders, communicating with customers and internal departments to ensure on-time delivery. Will work closely with customers and internal sales team, resolving operational and administrative issues. We are seeking someone willing to work closely with Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management to find solutions and enhance current business practices. Someone that is curious to learn about Progress’s customers, products, processes and willing to interact with a variety of people and job functions. The role requires flexible working hours - workday can start late and finish late (up to 22.00) if required. Please note that this is a maternity cover role with a duration approx. 1,5 year.What you will do in this role:
In order to succeed, we need someone who is/has:
- Manage customer transactions with a high degree of accuracy including but not limited to purchase orders, invoices, credit memos, credit card payments
- Support the sales team with administrative or licensing questions and interact with cross-functional teams when necessary
- Assist with customer support via incoming emails, calls, chats or tickets
- Built efficient and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational strategies
- At least 1+ year of experience in order management, customer service, and sales support
- Ability to review purchase orders and related documentation for standard vs non-standard verbiage and identify when to escalate to Inside Sales, Legal & Finance Teams, etc.
- Ability to work well with remote teams and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
- Develop creative and proactive solutions to day-to-day problems. Be an active member of the lean process improvement efforts by participating in continuous improvement projects. Engage in solutions to process challenges.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of an international cross-functional team, a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and commitment
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Create and analyze reports as needed to support processes, metrics, and projects when necessary
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and strong Microsoft Office skills
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you! Please, apply by submitting your resume.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
Vacation, Family and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!