We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Customer Advocate Senior Specialist (6 month Contractor) in either our Bedford, MA headquarters, or or Morrisville NC location. Should we still be in COVID 19 shut down at start date, then the role will start as remote and then transition into the assigned office once reopened.JOB SUMMARY:
Progress is currently looking for candidates to fill the role of Customer Advocate Senior Specialist. The candidate will work closely with customers and partners who have demonstrated success with Progress technologies and are eager to share their stories. We are seeking someone willing to nurture customer relationships, the ability to enhance a world class multi-product, multi-channel customer All Star program, and an eagerness to learn about Progress’s customers. You will work closely with our Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams, to cultivate stories for amplification through case studies, sales references, peer reviews programs, industry and company events, analyst engagement and more.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Manage the vetting process of customer reference nominations across multi-product family to determine nurturing and amplification opportunities.
- Work in synch with Customer Success team to onboard new customers into the All Star program
- Identifying key amplification and storytelling opportunities for successful customers
- Coordinate interviews and nurture customers through marketing content development
- Manage content creation process through cross-functional team
- Manage sales enablement portal All Star page to keep Sales team informed of new stories
- Manage and utilize user review sites to demonstrate Progress’ ability to address market needs
- Support sales and marketing teams with reference activity requests and engagement activity, prep and logistics
- Build and manage a framework for tracking, reporting on, and maximizing effectiveness of the program to measure customer advocacy reference utilization, to elevate product development and support the marketing and sales funnel
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Experience supporting a customer reference/advocacy program or a customer-centric role, involvement in the development of an advocacy program a plus
- Experience in PR, marketing, product marketing, communications, sales, sales support, account management or relevant field
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of the IT industry within app dev, CMS, network monitoring, MFT, BRMS, and/or data connectivity
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to work well with remote teams and in fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of an international cross-functional team
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!