You are ambitious. You are motivated. You have ideals. You want to work on cutting edge projects. You prefer the “we” to the “I”. You are not afraid of change. You are not afraid of challenges. You have a true passion for what you do. You have dreams and you want to make them a reality. You hate mediocrity. You have always wanted to work in a great company with great people. If this sounds like you, then continue to read on!
As a Customer Advocate and Sales Operations Representative, you're at the heart of the product division’s business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Sitefinity and DevTools products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business organizations and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Here are some things you would have done last week, if you were a part of our team:
- Assisted the sales team as necessary on licensing, process, procedures and ‘how to’ requests
- Performed order acceptance checks and ensured on-time processing and management of orders, including processing credit card transactions
- Built efficient and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help defined new operational strategies
- Involved with the new products implementation process – planning on the required SKUs with pricing details, workflows and other updates
- Monitored the approval process for non-standard deals, including pricing variations, payment terms, license agreement or cancellations
- Interact with cross functional teams (Revenue Operations, Credit &Collections, Tax, SFDC, Business systems) to ensure updates are communicated to the sales team and processing workflows are met
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- CRM/ Salesforce experience
- Extremely detail oriented, thorough and accurate in nature with the ability to inspect and ensure information is precisely captured
- Strong project planning and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Initiatives in implementing new processes and enhancements of existing processes
- Team player with a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and commitment
- Comfortable with change and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Can-do attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience within the IT or Software industry is an advantage
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!