We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Customer Service Advocate for our Dev Tools product group in our Burlington, MA location.JOB SUMMARY:
On this role you will be responsible for processing orders, communicating with customers and internal departments to ensure on-time delivery. Will work closely with customers and internal sales team, resolving operational and administrative issues. We are seeking someone willing to work closely with Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management to find solutions and enhance current business practices. Someone that is curious to learn about Progress’s customers, products, processes and willing to interact with a variety of people and job functions. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Manage customer transactions with a high degree of accuracy including but not limited to purchase orders, invoices, credit memos, credit card payments
- Support the sales team with administrative or licensing questions and interact with cross-functional teams when necessary
- Assist with customer support via incoming emails, calls, chats or tickets
- Built efficient and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational strategies
- Assists with creating and maintaining SKUs/MPNs for new products and supports the sales organization whenever SKU updates are required
- At least 1+ year of experience in order management, customer service, and sales support
- Ability to review purchase orders and related documentation for standard vs non-standard verbiage and identify when to escalate to Inside Sales, Legal & Finance Teams, etc.
- Ability to work well with remote teams and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
- Develop creative and proactive solutions to day-to-day problems. Be an active member of the lean process improvement efforts by participating in continuous improvement projects. Engage in solutions to process challenges.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of an international cross-functional team, a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and commitment
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Create and analyze reports as needed to support processes, metrics, and projects when necessary
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and strong Microsoft Office skills
- If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you! Please, apply by submitting your resume.
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off. Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!