We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Customer Advocacy Specialist.
Progress is looking for a creative and proactive marketer to help the Progress Customer All Stars team better leverage the voice of our customers. This Specialist role will help drive customer participation and loyalty while putting the customer in a position to be even more successful with Progress products. As a Progress Customer All Stars team member, the Specialist will help optimize and expand the global customer advocacy program. You will work closely with the Customer Advocacy Manager, as well as other members of the Corporate Communications team. In addition, you will engage cross-functionally with stakeholders to support the common goal of identifying and recruiting customers for All Stars program participation, building a library of customer assets and promoting the program both internally and externally. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Help build a deep bench of world-class customer contacts willing to speak on behalf of Progress as sales references, event presenters, analyst references and peer-to-peer references and more.
- Help grow and curate a library of compelling customer assets that illustrate the positive impact Progress has on organizations worldwide.
- Collaborate with customer success, product marketing, demand gen and sales teams to build customer relationships and cultivate customer advocacy opportunities that align with strategic initiatives.
- Help drive visibility and build excitement for our customer stories both internally and externally.
- Assist with regular reporting and communications to stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and capable of working cross-functionally across Progress’ marketing, customer success, sales and product teams.
- Experience with customer reference programs is a plus
- Excellent project management skills with a high bar for quality and “can do” attitude.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and prioritization in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills with a passion for building relationships with customers.
- Experience working within a multi-product portfolio company a plus.
- B2B tech industry experience
We'd be happy to chat if this sounds like you and fits your experience and career goals. What we offer in return is the opportunity to experience a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and also to enjoy:Compensation
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
And most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters