We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Customer Account Representative in our Burlington, MA location (hybrid for 2022).JOB SUMMARY:
This role reports directly to the Director of Worldwide Renewal Sales. The Customer Account Representative will be responsible for taking new license sales and managing the account throughout the life cycle of the customer. This will include onboarding, regular check-ins to ensure customer is seeing value, and managing the support renewal process with the customer. This position will also have revenue goals for renewal sales and identification of upsell/cross-sell opportunities within the account.
This position requires an energetic, results-oriented individual who excels at building relationships and credibility across diverse groups. Must be a self-starter with strong initiative, excel at verbal and written communication, and have a strong ability to drive, collaborate and manage a wide range of initiatives.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE
- Work with customers to ensure effective account lifecycle management including initial Onboarding, Development & Deployment, Administration & Upsell through and including continuous renewal.
- Actively communicate with customers to identify their ongoing needs, challenges and concerns, then work with appropriate sales, product, support and marketing teammates to get customers the assistance, services and training they require.
- Discover and document customer relevant deployment data to capture customers solution requirements, software environments, business objectives and technology parameters, then use this insight to further promote each customers success.
- Build trust with customer contacts through responsive and consultative, value added communications with high integrity at all times.
- Meet team performance goals and customer renewal targets.
- Handle complaints as needed, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives responsively, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong technical skills in database and/or infrastructure software
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Energetic, goal-oriented achiever with demonstrable empathy for customers
- Familiarity with SFDC
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customer challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!