We are on the lookout for an English-speaking Customer Account Representative to focus on customer care across their journey: from inquiry through to fulfillment and beyond. This is a highly strategic role that is responsible for driving adoption and identifying growth opportunities to expand the Progress product footprint, while demonstrating the value and benefits to our customers.
As a Customer Account Representative, you will have a material impact on how our customers value their investment with Progress by leveraging it to achieve their business outcomes. You will be responsible for continuous improvement of processes, while identifying key adoption triggers and call to actions or plays. You will work collaboratively with the business unit as well as effectively communicating with internal cross-functional line of business contacts.
Your area of Responsibility:
- Laser focus on reducing churn and increased product usage
- Identify opportunities, close additional revenue from assigned clients, including up-selling and cross-selling of related products, accountable for client renewal and retention results
- Prepare quotes and book orders of diverse complexity to ensure proper invoicing
- Reconcile orders against contract parameters ensuring proper license configurations and pricing
- Demonstrate how compliance is second nature as you address revenue recognition, entitlements and other compliance factors
- Manage pipeline by tracking all customer activity, from prospect to deal closure, by maintaining a constantly updated sales forecast in SalesForce.com
- Triage customer inquiries cross functionally through to resolution being sure to champion the needs of the customer
- Apply business curiosity to engage in conversations of discovery that yield successful renewals, up-sells, win-backs, cross sells and referrals
- Ensure scalable customer knowledge intimacy through complete account information in our CMS and knowledge transfer to key internal account stakeholders
- Partner with the sales, tech support, finance and product teams to contribute to continual customer satisfaction
- Build up our customers’ awareness and understanding of applicable product/solution attributes, elements, upgrades, add-ons, etc.
- Protect the contract revenue stream
- Understand and leverage proper competitive positioning (for retention and overcoming competitive threats)
- Identify and transfer new business leads to account management teams
- Solid relevant customer experience in a high-tech industry
- Fluency in English, any other language will be a great plus
- Highly motivated, results driven, with a customer first mentality and eager to learn
- Ability to create & assess sales opportunities in existing customer & prospective customer organizations
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate all product offerings to customers and prospects
- Must be able to work on and complete multiple revenue & non-revenue projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Must be able to work well under pressure, manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, consultative, and influencing skills.
- Focused attention to detail allowing for delivery of high quality end user experiences.
- Proven team player and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements
- Ability to articulate value messaging and influence adoption
- Passion to close all types of transactions
- Ability to re-engage with long lost customers and turn them into Progress Proud Fans again
- Discovery and selling skills
- Stealth attention to detail, following and improving processes
- Pivoting ability across many tasks daily
What are some of the benefits of working at Progress?
- Generous remuneration package, that increases based on target achievements
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Amazing colleagues to collaborate with and learn from
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
If you’re looking for a new, exciting, challenging role, are a top performer, a consistent overachiever, then we would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!