We are on the lookout for a German speaking Customer Account Representative to focus on customer care across their journey: from inquiry through to fulfillment and beyond. This is a highly strategic role that is responsible for driving adoption and identifying growth opportunities to expand the Progress product footprint while demonstrating the value and benefits to our customers.
As a Customer Account Representative, you will have a material impact on how our customers value their investment with Progress by leveraging it to achieve their business outcomes. You will be responsible for continuous improvement of processes while identifying key adoption triggers and call to actions or plays. You will work collaboratively with the business unit as well as effectively communicating with the internal cross-functional line of business contacts.
Please note this is a temporary maternity cover role with an approximate duration of 6 months.
Your area of Responsibility:
- Laser focus on reducing churn and increased product usage
- Identify opportunities, close additional revenue from assigned clients, including up-selling and cross-selling of related products, accountable for client renewal and retention results
- Prepare quotes and book orders of diverse complexity to ensure proper invoicing
- Reconcile orders against contract parameters ensuring proper license configurations and pricing
- Demonstrate how compliance is second nature as you address revenue recognition, entitlements and other compliance factors
- Manage pipeline by tracking all customer activity, from prospect to deal closure, by maintaining a constantly updated sales forecast in SalesForce.com
- Triage customer inquiries cross-functionally through to resolution being sure to champion the needs of the customer
- Apply business curiosity to engage in conversations of discovery that yield successful renewals, up-sells, win-backs, cross-sells and referrals
- Ensure scalable customer knowledge intimacy through complete account information in our CMS and knowledge transfer to key internal account stakeholders
- Partner with the sales, tech support, finance and product teams to contribute to continual customer satisfaction
- Build up our customers’ awareness and understanding of applicable product/solution attributes, elements, upgrades, add-ons, etc.
- Protect the contract revenue stream
- Understand and leverage proper competitive positioning (for retention and overcoming competitive threats)
- Identify and transfer new business leads to account management teams
If the above matches your experience and career aspirations, then we would be happy to hear from you!Apply now!Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.
- Solid relevant customer experience in a high-tech industry
- Fluency in German and excellent English
- Highly motivated results driven, with a customer first mentality and eager to learn
- Ability to create & assess sales opportunities in existing customer & prospective customer organizations
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate all product offerings to customers and prospects
- Must be able to work on and complete multiple revenue & non-revenue projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who takes the initiative
- Must be able to work well under pressure, manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, consultative, and influencing skills.
- Focused attention to detail allowing for delivery of high-quality end-user experiences.
- Proven team player and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements
- Ability to articulate value messaging and influence adoption
- Passion to close all types of transactions
- Ability to re-engage with long lost customers and turn them into Progress Proud Fans again
- Discovery and selling skills
- Stealth attention to detail, following and improving processes
- Pivoting ability across many tasks daily