You are ambitious. You are motivated. You have ideals. You want to work on cutting edge projects. You are not afraid of change and challenges. You have dreams and you want to make them a reality. You have always wanted to work in a great company with great people. If this sounds like you, then continue to read on!
As a Customer and Sales Operations Representative, you're at the heart of the product division’s business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business organizations and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Here are some things you would have done last week, if you were a part of our team:
- Worked with the sales team on licensing, process, procedures and ‘how to’ requests
- Performed order acceptance checks and ensured on-time processing and management of orders, including processing credit card transactions
- Built efficient and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help defined new operational strategies
- Involved with the new products implementation process – planning on the required SKUs with pricing details, workflows and other updates
- Monitored the approval process for non-standard deals, including pricing variations, payment terms, license agreement or cancellations
- Interact with cross functional teams (Revenue Operations, Credit &Collections, Tax, SFDC, Business systems) to ensure updates are communicated to the sales team and processing workflows are met
- Other responsibilities as assigned
You will be the person who has/is:
- Strong Microsoft Office skill
- CRM/ Salesforce experience
- Extremely detail oriented, thorough and accurate in nature with the ability to inspect and ensure information is precisely captured
- Strong project planning and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Initiatives in implementing new processes and enhancements of existing processes
- Has experience within the IT or Software industry
- Team player with a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and commitment
- Comfortable with change and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!