We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Culture & Engagement Manager in our Organization Effectiveness team.
This job will start as a remote (work-from-home) one but come January 2022, given local conditions allow, is expected to transition into a hybrid role -
dividing time between our Sofia office and working remotely.
As the Culture and Engagement Manager, you will:
- Actively monitor and strengthen our organizational health (across multiple factors such as engagement, communication, etc.) in partnership with fellow People team members and business leaders
- Lead our employee engagement efforts through our employee engagement survey (Allspark) which is one of our most successful people processes across Progress. Including managing the process, analyzing results, presenting results to CEO staff and aligning leaders and the organization on action planning
- Build a united, employee centered culture by taking the lead on rolling out and embedding our company values across the company, in conjunction with our marketing team
- Directly impact the success of our M&A strategy by participating in the cultural assessment of target companies and the creation of cultural/change management actions to support successful integration of acquired companies and employees.
- Foster a collaborative, effective culture through participating in team effectiveness interventions to help teams establish norms and expectations that also align to company values
- Partner with People Team colleagues, leaders and local leadership teams to assess cultures in our locations across the globe and ensure the culture is healthy, fostering collaboration and success of our business, teams and employees
- Collaborating with the global People team to assess culture and engagement needs and identify and design relevant solutions as needed
- Actively upgrade your expertise and knowledge of culture and organizational health trends, techniques and innovative approaches
How do we see our Culture and Engagement Manager?
- Are passionate about creating an environment where our employees can excel, feel valued, motivated and empowered and have in-depth knowledge about organizational health, corporate cultures and employee engagement and/or an organizational psychology background.
- Highly analytical and critical thinker, able to effectively diagnose situations through research, data analysis, active listening and observing and propose a recommendation/solution customized to the situation. Identifies solutions that can scale easily.
- Have experience managing global programs including managing communications, adoption, partnering with local colleagues to promote, measuring impact, gathering and implementing to further increase impact on corporate culture.
- Global team player. You can collaborate, interact and build relationships with a diverse and globally dispersed employee population. You have the ability and experience to collaborate with employees and managers across different teams and organizational levels.
- Always ready for/to change. Agility and flexibility are among your strengths.
- Action-oriented self-starter. You take on difficult challenges and resolve problems when they arise without procrastinating. You can manage multiple priorities at once.
- Passionate about learning. You have a strong curiosity for exploring more and more effective and innovative ways to deliver solutions. You monitor the latest research and practices and know how to apply them critically.
- Exquisite project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in dynamic environment (it is never boring with us)
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Ability to influence and work with a wide range of individuals including executives, managers and employees
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family and Health:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!