The Organizational Effectiveness team at Progress, part of Human Capital, is responsible for driving organizational performance and success through strategic initiatives and interventions in the field of learning & development, talent management, diversity and inclusion, organizational culture, employee engagement.
We start our working day with the aim to build and foster a vibrant work environment at Progress that makes our colleagues around the globe feel valued, motivated and empowered to push the limits, and excel.
As a Culture and Organizational Health Senior Specialist, you will be the driving force in managing global programs to ensure a strong, positive, inspiring culture in which all employees do their best and maximize results.
As a Culture and Organizational Health Specialist, you will:
- Actively monitor and strengthen our organizational health (across multiple factors such as engagement, communication, etc.) in partnership with HC partners, local HC colleagues and business leaders
- Foster a unified, collaborative, employee driven culture through leading our global recognition program (including adoption of this exciting newly released program)
- Partner with HC leadership/Inclusion & Diversity Lead to cultivate an inclusive culture where all employees contribute maximally
- Deepen the impact of our corporate maxims (success behaviors) through embedding in people processes, promoting with employees and working with HC colleagues to identify additional opportunities to increase visibility
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the HC team through proactively identifying ways to enhance HC presence (ex. MyProgress intranet, visibility to employees etc.); partnering with marketing to align HC communications with other internal communications
- Partner with HC colleagues to promote the use of design thinking principles and consistency in application of EVP and Progress maxims in employee experiences across the company
- Responsible for exploring employee attitudes and perceptions as a source of insights for HC and business leaders (ex. ownership of Exit, Welcome, Onboarding survey).
- Collaborating with the global Human Capital team to assess culture and engagement needs and identify and design relevant solutions as needed
- Actively upgrade your expertise and knowledge of culture and organizational health trends, techniques and innovative approaches
How do we see our Culture and Organizational Health Specialist?
- Are passionate about creating an environment where our employees can excel, feel valued, motivated and empowered and have in-depth knowledge about organizational health, corporate cultures and employee engagement and/or an organizational psychology background.
- Highly analytical and critical thinker, able to effectively diagnose situations through research, data analysis, active listening and observing and propose a recommendation/solution customized to the situation. Identifies solutions that can scale easily.
- Have experience managing global programs (ex. recognition programs) including managing communications, adoption, partnering with local colleagues to promote, measuring impact, gathering and implementing to further increase impact on corporate culture.
- Global team player. You can collaborate, interact and build relationships with a diverse and globally dispersed employee population. You have the ability and experience to collaborate with employees and managers across different teams and organizational levels.
- Always ready for/to change. You thrive in a VUCA environment. Agility and flexibility are among your strengths.
- Action-oriented self-starter. You take on difficult challenges and resolve problems when they arise without procrastinating. You can manage multiple priorities at once.
- Passionate about learning. You have a strong curiosity for exploring more and more effective and innovative ways to deliver solutions. You monitor the latest research and practices and know how to apply them critically.
- Exquisite project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in dynamic environment (it is never boring with us)
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written.
If the above describes you and is fitting your career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!