Temporary position of 7 months.
Works with all levels of Sales, Legal, Finance and Customer Support to process customer orders and/or change orders from quote to entitlement. This is an intermediate level position that works under general supervision. Work is of a moderately complex nature.
- Daily input of cash received;
- Perform prioritization analyses aging report for collections purposes;
- Maintain customer contact by phone, email and sending dunning letters to reduce the overdue balance;
- Analyses of aging reports to determine risk areas to be addressed with Customer Service and/or Sales;
- Maintain regular communication structures with Customer Service and/or Sales;
- Perform daily order release;
- Assist with invoicing functions in the EMEA and Asia Pacific Theatre;
- Assist with preparation of files and mailing of invoices daily;
- Assist with posting of invoices and credits into the Credit & Collections systems;
Key Performance Indicators:
- Past due balance (past due target)
- Balance of credit items (unallocated cash balance + balance of credit notes).
The candidate must be able to work well with and actively contribute to the team and organization. This mix of characteristics e.g. responsibility, analytical, flexibility, accuracy, discretion, integrity, confidentiality, reliability, sense of urgency, pro-activity, team player as well as self starting, is necessary to ensure positive team dynamics and success in the role.
- Fluent English is a requirement, in combination with Spanish and Dutch both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Min. 1 year B2B experience in a similar position.
- Strong written and oral communication;
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously;
Apply with your up to date CV and cover letter in English please.