We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as the Creative Director for our Design & Customer Experience team in Sofia.
Reporting to the VP, Corporate Marketing, the Creative Director is responsible for evolving and managing the company’s brand and its expression in all forms digital and traditional. The Creative Director will drive customer experience projects both online and offline including the design of our web properties, marketing collateral, email campaigns, internal communications, digital advertising and all other visual expressions of the brand. This individual will play a pivotal role of how prospects, clients, users, partners, and others perceive and interact with our brand. The responsibilities for this role focus heavily on digital experiences and developing strategies for driving increased customer engagement and conversions.
The position is a perfect fit for candidates who are self-motivated and passionate about building, growing, coaching and developing employees. This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role that requires strong partnerships with Product, Marketing and Sales leaders to conceive and execute strategy that takes our brand and products to the next level. You will play a key role in influencing company-wide initiatives and drive the design culture at Progress. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders, be bold and able to maximize the talents of the team.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to:
- Lead company's creative brand strategy and be the steward of a well branded, well designed customer experience across digital and traditional branding channels
- Come up with original, bold and outstanding marketing campaigns that will stand out and influence prospects
- Drive branding and creative for all Progress events & office locations
- Drive visualization of the company’s internal mission & values of our employees
- Define, maintain, and propagate design style guides and reference documentation to support a coherent visual experience across all corporate and marketing assets
- Redesign marketing collaterals, presentation templates, email and landing pages for corporate campaigns and events
- Ability to transform ideas into creative and compelling visual stories that convey what our products do and Progress’s strategic direction
- Manage a team comprised of approximately 15 UX, web and graphic designers
- Delegate tasks, manage workload and requests, prioritize projects against business objectives to ensure final work is delivered on time and within budget
- Prioritize and manage all of the design and UX needs of the business and the Digital Marketing (website) team
- Collaborate heavily with the Digital Marketing team on road-map, web strategies and projects to support product go-to-market initiatives
- Collaborate with the content marketing team to deliver amazing creative content
- Lead, develop and empower our talented internal creative team; provide hands on leadership and mentorship while also leading by doing
- Drive people, process, and technology improvement initiatives to optimize the customer experience
- Oversee project requests and traffic for design and UX teams, prioritizing against business objectives
- Oversee creative marketing budgets to ensure timely, cost-effective, high-quality program execution.
- Actively contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence.
What would make you successful in this role:
- At least 12-15 years’ experience creating compelling brand and creative designs both online and offline for enterprise software company
- Proven success as a Creative Director at enterprise software companies
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts
- Must posses a strong understanding of of interactive communications and delivery systems; and a deep knowledge of user-centered and persuasive design
- Adept at problem solving with a laser-focused attention to detail
- Exceptional design, artistic, typographic, layout, and compositing abilities
- Experience managing a remote team and working in a globally disperse organization
- Ability to prioritize projects and team resource allocation against a high volume of work against business objectives
- Tremendous skill in not just the principles and best-practices of online and offline design, but also a deep understanding of business and how to use these creative tools to drive success in real-world business scenarios
- Clear and concise communication style to explain the process behind your visual design solutions and to understand and deliver on the needs of stakeholders
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and design using Microsoft office tools like Powerpoint, Word etc
- Experience working with CMS and email marketing systems, a big plus
- Experience developing creative briefs and style guides.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
If interested, along with your resume, please send us a Consolidated URL with links to work or PDF portfolio only.
Please include a wide variety of design work including; Websites, Marketing collaterals, Advertising, Sales materials, Events, Presentation designs, Infographics, Motion graphics, Videos, Ebooks, Interactive ads, etc.