About the Team:
You’ll be part of the Progress Core Products supporting the Progress DataDirect product marketing team who act as the voice of the market and the customer. You will work closely with product management, global field marketing, sales enablement and sales team in executing a winning strategy that connects the best product with the customer who needs it.
About the Role:
We are a passionate team of marketers evangelizing data connectivity innovation for the digital economy seeking a curious, dedicated, results-oriented candidate to:
- Support go-to-market strategies for our data connectivity and integration solutions
- Project manage the development of digital, video and print content to support funnel conversion and partner support programs
- Research and identify trending topics and optimize SEO for funnel growth and conversion
- Conduct fundamental market and competitive research to inform future GTM strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to keep the marketing engine running
- Currently a Marketing/CIS major enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree program
- 1-2+ years prior experience in a marketing/product marketing role, preferably within the software industry
- Genuinely curious and a quick learner willing to jump into new projects, implement new ideas and have a positive impact on the business
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated history of marketing messaging for blogs, social, emails, etc.
- Obsessed with learning about new technologies particularly data infrastructure
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!