- Contract Developer will be customizing, developing and supporting applications for IT.
- This role will require interaction with several other technical groups within IT to understand and develop the requirements and work closely with team lead.
- Technical Trainings will be provided as needed but should be a strong self-learner.
- This would a contract position with a fixed pay and would be made an offer to join progress depending on the performance and the position requirement after 6 months.
- The successful candidate's characteristics will include the ability to innovate and to creatively apply the technology/ changes to meet/ improve the Business needs.
- Follow tasks through a development life cycle (coding, testing, debugging, documenting, peer-reviewing, deploying, monitoring, and support) in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge in HTML, CSS XML, XSL, JSON, , SOAP and REST.
- Familiarity with Eclipse and Application Lifecycle Management
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly and independently
- Excellent Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving skills
- Strong Interpersonal and Organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated with strong initiative
- Adept @ SDLC processes
The above skill set may not always be possible to source for contractor/ intern positions. These are desirable skills and not mandatory, we shouldn’t rule out candidates for lack of experience in the above. But can be used as a guide for filtering candidates.
Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
Independent and self-motivated with strong initiative
Strong verbal and written English communication skills