We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, multi-tasking individual who can deliver solid results on an ongoing basis. Our EMEA Inside Sales team is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for candidates who enjoy a fast paced environment within a fun and dynamic team setting. Previous sales experience would be an advantage, but aptitude, application and ability to learn are the fundamental skills an applicant needs to succeed in this role.
Full sales training, including the fundamentals of forecasting and pipeline management will be given alongside product training. This role would be ideal for a candidate that has had previous exposure to some form of high volume business and is looking to move into a role in which they will learn, develop and enhance sales skills and knowledge of the software industry.
The role will involve:
- Providing our customers with a great user experience while learning about customer needs and requirements
- Nurturing and qualifying incoming leads via telephone and email into a pipeline of multiple deals that will generate revenue
- Managing a pipeline and forecast of opportunities
- Identifying, qualifying, overcoming objections, and closing prospects against a quarterly deadline
- Providing detailed feedback to sales management on a regular basis
- Predominantly working out of Salesforce.com CRM for all sales activities
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong team orientation, a positive attitude and ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Highly commitment IT Skills
- Previous experience with using a CRM would be highly advantageous
Office based role in Bracknell, Berkshire