Progress is currently looking for interns to assist in our Contract Renewals group in Waltham, MA. This is a 40 hour a week contract role, will be 6 months long and does have potential to grow into more for the right candidates based on performance.
About the Team:
Our Maintenance Renewals Team is currently looking for an intern or temp to possible hire for their busy group in Waltham, MA. As a member of the Account Maintenance team you will be responsible for following up with clients to assist them with renewing their licenses. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, and have the drive to succeed!
About the Job:
In this role you will be combining both your technical skills and business savvy, you will identify customers’ technical needs and business objectives in order to properly demonstrate how our development tools and solutions work in harmony to meet these requirements. While this role will initially focus on a smaller subset of the Telerik products you will continue to evolve by adding certifications for our other tools and new products as they are introduced.
- Past exposure to a sales environment, and sales or customer service based interns will be applicable
- Interest in learning about the software/technology space and growing within a sales organization/group
- Comfortable with telephone interactions/engagements with customers
- Developed product knowledge and a thorough understanding of service offerings through on-going training and self-study
- Contributed insight to business trends and risks potentially impacting support renewals
- Built relationships with key customer contacts
- Strong analytical skills, disciplined attention to detail, highly organized and thorough
- Strong interpersonal skills
- CRM Experience
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!