Renewals Representatives contact and build relationships with existing customers to renew contracts and identify opportunities for up selling. Additionally, they are responsible for providing sales forecasts, obtaining quotes, performing customer research online, and updating/maintaining records in our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Achieve your quota through renewal sales and up selling
- Own a territory and build relationships with customers and channel partners
- Make outbound phone calls and emails to key decision makers
- Collaborate with your sales team and provide forecasts for your manager
• Associates Degree
Minimum of 0-2 years related renewals/sales business experience in the software or related industry.
Demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships across a sales organization and related teams.
Detail oriented (quotes, proposals, etc..)
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Strong focus on customer service and developing customer relations
A general ability to understand contracts and terms specific to support
Team Player, target oriented, accuracy; responsible; organized; flexible; initiative; goal oriented; multi-tasking ability
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexible approaches to the business