Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Contract Renewals Specialist - Intern in Sofia, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
We are looking for a Contract Renewals Specialist - Intern to join our team and help with client renewal coverage on a global scale for our Developers Tooling (Telerik and Kendo UI) division. In this role, you’ll be responsible for following up with clients to ensure they’re meeting their objectives, assisting them with renewing their subscriptions and identifying potential cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
Please, note that this is a full-time 6-month internship.
If you were to be part of our team, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Worked on different renewal-oriented projects globally
- Made sure customer communication is handled in a timely and appropriate manner – 24 - 48 hour SLA
- Maintained an accurate record of all sales opportunities and interactions throughout the sales cycle within the CRM (SFDC)
- Liaised with internal teams for a successful order processing, e.g., Customer advocates, Finance, Legal
- Worked with engineers and the product teams to address customers’ technical challenges
- Learned something new about our technology, competitive landscape, positioning
- Conversed with customers around project lengths and their plans with the tooling with the aim of securing a renewal or even a multiple years renewal upfront
- Reached out to customers who didn’t renew their maintenance and support and discussed opportunities for them to renew
- Applied our Sandler Sales methodology techniques throughout all your conversations
If this sounds like you do, you have the following:
- Desire to gain Sales experience with a hunger to exceed goals and learn more about our Renewals business
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize your time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in another European language would be considered a plus
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and friendly people and also to enjoy:
- 15 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- And many other perks
And most importantly, a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!