Responsible for achieving Renewal Maintenance Sales, upselling/cross selling and improving customer and partner relationships with a specific set of accounts or territory. This role must have a clear understanding of sales cycles and know how to close the sale in a high volume/high transaction environment.
· Develop strategy to achieve quota.
· Facilitate and Develop accurate quote to cash process.
o Legal T&Cs
(Follow the Customer Engagement Model (CEM)
- Communicate the value of maintenance to customers
- Upsell/Cross-sell additional Business Line products to drive incremental revenue the customer by selling new products or increase curren service level of exiting products
- Communicate sales activity with management through regular account reviews
- Develop advanced product knowledge and a thorough understanding of service offerings through on-going training and self-study.
· Develop materials for all key customer meetings.
- Manage pipelineby tracking all customer activity, from prospect to deal closure, by maintaining a constantly updated sales forecast in SalesForce.com
- Partner with direct sales to ensure support value is understood, protected and maximized.
- Contribute insight to business trends and risks potentially impacting support
- Develop relationships with key customer contacts
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 2-5 years related renewals/sales business experience in the software or related industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships across a sales organization and related teams.
- Detail oriented (quotes, proposals, etc..)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong focus on customer service and developing customer relations
- A general ability to understand contracts and terms specific to support
- Team Player, target oriented, accuracy; responsible; organized; flexible; initiative; goal oriented; multi-tasking ability
- SFDC, PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, and financial modeling skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexible approaches to the business