We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, multi-tasking individual who can deliver solid results on an ongoing basis. Our Contract Renewals team, which is supporting our Developer Tooling business unit, has grown to become a very successful entity and we are looking for candidates who enjoy a fast paced environment within a fun and dynamic team setting. Aptitude, application and ability to learn are the fundamental skills an applicant needs to succeed in this role.
Full sales training, including the fundamentals of forecasting and pipeline management will be given alongside product training. This role would be ideal for a candidate that has had previous exposure to some form of high volume business and is looking to move into a role in which they will learn, develop and enhance sales skills and knowledge of the software industry.
What you will do in this role:
- Providing our customers with a great user experience while learning about customer needs and requirements
- Liaising and negotiating with customers via telephone and email regarding their software renewal subscriptions in order to close business against set dates
- Managing a pipeline and forecast of opportunities
- Acting as primary coverage contact for colleagues in the team on personal leave
- Identifying, qualifying, overcoming objections, and closing prospects against a quarterly deadline
- Providing detailed feedback to sales management on a regular basis
- Predominantly working out of Salesforce.com CRM for all sales activities
- Responsibility for achieving Renewal Maintenance Sales, upselling/cross-selling and improving customer and partner relationships with a specific set of accounts or territory
- Identifying and securing a diverse set of relationships with the key decision maker(s) and/or multiple constituents; encompassing both the selling and buying cycle perspectives, (IT, Developer, CTO, Purchasing, etc) that result in customer testimonial caliber level partnerships
- Developing product knowledge and understanding of service offerings through on-going trainings and self-study, including keeping up with customer facing collateral provided by the company, in order to clearly explain the value of maintenance to customers and help with their decisions to purchase/renew.
- Willingness to partner with internal resources, such as Sales Engineers or Direct Sales, to enhance own abilities to influence customers.
In order to succeed, we need someone who is/has:
- 0 - 2 years Sales experience
- English and German or French or Spanish (full business proficiency) would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong team orientation, a positive attitude and ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Highly competent IT Skills
- Strong numbers acumen
- Previous experience with using a CRM would be highly advantageous
- Prior experience in Tech industry is preferred
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your resume.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!