We are on the lookout for a stickler to detail Content Development Specialist to take on the responsibility of developing technical and user assistance content for our Sitefinity CMS. In this role you will not only be in charge of creating the content itself but you will also need to ensure it is presented in an understandable and easy to find and navigate through manner. You will need to analyze internal and customer feedback and based on it, enhance the existing documentation. You would also need to keep a close eye on the product changes and ensure they are reflected in the Sitefinity CMS documentation.
As a Content Development Specialist for Sitefinity CMS you’ll be given the unique chance to contribute to one of the most important aspects of the product – providing guidance on how to use it. As you will be closely collaborating with Engineering and Product Management Organizations, you’ll also have the opportunity to directly influence the product.
When it comes to the team, you’ll be working in a highly professional environment with well-defined and evolving content development standards and practices. Your most frequent interactions will be with Product Managers or Business Analysts to get information on the road map and feature specifications. You’ll be collaborating with the developers working on the documented features, as well as the Support Team.
The product is rapidly growing and covering multiple aspects of the digital business transformation, hence the atmosphere is fast-paced and quite dynamic.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Create and maintain internal and external product documentation
- Work closely with engineering and support teams to gather the required relevant technical information
- Prepare articles, technical content, documentation, samples, tutorials, or other customer- facing content
- Ensure the quality, discoverability, and accuracy of product documentation
- Respond to a customer feedback about a confusing step in documentation articles
- Interpret and explain business and technical information in comprehensive and clear information for users
- Organize and structure materials and complete content per set standards, styles, and terminology.
- Create from scratch, validate, and publish new content in the documentation portal.
- Edit and maintain existing content in a timely, accurate, and organized manner
- Validate code fragments and synchronize them between different documentation portals
To be successful in this role you shall:
- Be technically savvy
- Be fluent in written English
- Be great at structuring information in a meaningful manner
- Be detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Be well familiar with authoring tools
- Be able to multitask and prioritize
- Have excellent communication skill
A plus would be:
- Experience with source controls systems like GitHub, GitLab
- Experience with CMS systems and/or ASP.NET applications
If you are looking for:
- A constant stream of fun challenges to solve, with the resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge sharing environment with smart people around you
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- Hands-on product development with a worldwide effect upon millions of people
- The opportunity to experience awesome Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Dynamic opportunity for professional growth
- A company with a social and benefits program that allows you to concentrate on your career
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply now, we are looking forward to talking to you!