We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Compensation Partner as part of our Total Rewards Team in our Bedford, MA location. We are also open to this being a WFH/remote role in the US as well.JOB SUMMARY:
We are looking for a forward-thinking Compensation Partner to join our People Team in Bedford. The ideal candidate is an analytical-minded self-starter who is eager to dive right in and make an immediate impact on the Global Total Rewards & HRIS Team. The Compensation Partner is responsible for Progress’s Global Compensation programs through performing in-depth analyses, drawing insights and conclusions from data, and improving processes. The role requires solid Compensation knowledge, The Compensation Partner will provide consultative compensation support to our People Team Business Partners, Talent Acquisition team and leaders throughout the organization. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Partner with the Senior Compensation Partner in the annual compensation planning cycle for merit, bonus and equity through program design, system preparation, testing, training, budget reporting, communications and analytical support
- Participate in relevant compensation surveys, and other vendor-led external events / forums, for bench-marking purposes, and to stay informed about market trends.
- Assist with the administration of PayFactors, ensuring compliance with SOX, internal policies, and local labor laws.
- Participate in annual market pay analysis, salary range development and the formulation of conclusions and recommendations on the company’s competitive position to management.
- Advise People Team Business Partners on compensation guidelines, policies and practices
- Identify and recommend improvements and efficiencies around compensation programs, processes, reporting and support initiatives.
- With the Senior Compensation Partner, develop and implement compensation training, communication and change management efforts.
- Contribute to various other compensation activities including completing ad hoc job evaluation and market data requests.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in Compensation and understand statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Compensation experience including having worked with theory, design, practices and analytical modeling.
- A growth mindset and passion for new and unconventional ways of managing compensation.
- Superior Excel skills; you must know how to work a spreadsheet like no one else. At a minimum, you should be able to easily run vlookups, logical functions, and create pivot tables and charts
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to perform independent in-depth analysis
- Strong attention to detail and a measured sense of urgency
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management and diverse audiences both in oral and written formats
- Demonstrated ability to lead or play a key role in complex projects from inception through completion
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects with potentially shifting priorities
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships both within HC and throughout the organization globally.
- Previous experience with Workday and PayFactors will be an added advantage
- Experience working cross-functionally with departments such as Finance, IT, Legal, Payroll, and the global People Team team
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!