We are looking for a hands-on Analyst to join our Human Capital team in Sofia and help us drive the understanding of and the decision making around local and global compensation practices. The right candidate will have deep Excel skills to complement their analytical experience and will be comfortable working with data to identify, monitor and impact key metrics and help us implement and administer our global compensation projects and programs. They will be forward-thinking, independent and excited to make a big impact on Progress’s approach to compensation.
As a Compensation Analyst your area of responsibility will involve:
- Market price/review all incumbent-filled jobs and add matches from newly purchased surveys
- Identify and participate in global compensation surveys
- Conduct annual market pay analysis, develop market ranges, and deliver findings, observations and conclusions to management
- Perform various analyses to prepare for upcoming projects
- Participate in the review and restructuring of the global compensation infrastructure including job families, levels, titling guidelines, and processes
- Support the annual compensation planning process for merit, bonus, and equity, including local training, communication, administration, and roll-out
- Complete ad hoc job evaluation and market data requests from Human Capital Business Partners
- Add job and pay ranges to Workday as necessary
- Identify and recommend improvements and efficiencies around compensation programs, processes, reporting, analyses, and support initiatives
- Optimize the setup of MarketPay, a cloud-based compensation analysis tool, for effective utilization, and maintain data, reports, and analytics in MarketPay
- Review and approve spot awards through the global recognition program and monitor program budget
- Assist with other compensation analyses, projects, and tasks as necessary
To be successful in this role you shall:
- Have a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience as a Compensation Analyst or similar analytical role (finance, sales modeling, etc.)
- Exhibit strong Excel skills (lookups, logical functions, pivot tables, charts)
- Have demonstrated analytical skills and ability to perform independent in-depth analysis
- Possess strong attention to detail and a measured sense of urgency
- Be a proactive self-starter and problem-solver
- Previous experience with Workday will be an added advantage
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch by sending us your CV in English.
We would be happy to talk to you and provide you with more details about the role, so apply now!