We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Cloud Systems Administrator in our Core Products Cloud Operations division.
The CAPS Operations MOVEit Cloud team is responsible for the deployment, management, security, and troubleshooting of complex cloud-based SaaS and dedicated services offerings for or a wide array of customers. Reporting to the CAPS Operations Manager, you will be part of a team comprised of self-driven, passionate IT professionals who have extensive experience in enterprise managed file transfer and cloud infrastructures. Our seasoned experts operate with complete integrity and are relentless in providing a great customer experience with our SaaS offering. You will be an integral part of our 24x7x365 emergency support model providing support for our services on a global scale.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Remain compliant with PCI-DSS and HIPAA written polices, standards and procedures and protect the systems against data breaches.
- Monitor and improve system uptime, performance, high availability, and disaster recovery readiness.
- Build and maintain reliable infrastructure and security services in Azure/AWS to deliver highly available and scalable services. Use native Azure/AWS infrastructure services such as Azure SQL, Blob, EC2, EBS, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Basic system administration tasks such as configuring servers and applications, automating routine tasks, backup/restore, etc in a mostly windows environment.
- Serve on the after-hours 24/7/365 emergency only on-call team and participate in our once a month Sunday maintenance to perform system maintenance and upgrades.
- Work directly with dev/support/customers on questions/issues/escalations
- Work with sales/support/customer's on their eval and implementations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment and operations.
- Work collaboratively with all participants in agile software development project and support developers and testers.
- Provide feedback to Progress R&D efforts to re-architect, expand and improve SaaS offerings.
- Automate everything to minimize manual work and meet security and compliance objectives in all aspects of the secure cloud ecosystem
- Become proficient in understanding how each software component, system design and configuration is linked together to form an end-to-end solution
- Experience as a Cloud Systems Administrator (or similar position)
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Windows
- Knowledge of Linux, Automation Tools (Teraform, Ansible or Chef), Azure/AWS Services (Blob, Network, ALB/ELB, S3/EBS, etc.) or similar Public Cloud platform, and scripting languages (Shell, Python, PowerShell or other), and SQL databases
- Hands-on experience in working with security systems including firewalls, intrusion protection/detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management and content filtering etc.
- Knowledge of security concepts such as (cloud) Authentication, Authorization, web attacks (DDOS, SQL injections, person-in-the-middle, etc), securing web application, payload encryption & decryption, environment security, etc.
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP, HTTP and TLS.
- Experience with PCI/HIPAA/SOC2 compliance.
- Experience with cloud hosted apps/service (Azure/AWS experience preferred) and able to translate business requirements into securely implemented capabilities in the Cloud
- A willingness to be flexible in responding to customer issues as they occur, and the ability to identify product/deployment improvements to mitigate future occurrences.
- Proven ability to adhere to policies, standards and procedures related to change control and other operational best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
What we offer in return is:
- Generous remuneration package, including uncapped commission and 13th salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters.
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!