We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Channel Marketing Manager in Reading.
The Channel Marketing Manager will have responsibility for conceptualizing, developing and executing, joint marketing programs with our Partner Account Managers and partners in EMEA. This role requires an understanding of channel marketing program creation and execution across several models including ISVs, resellers, referral partners OEMs, and two-tier distribution. This individual will drive all channel marketing activities, including demand generation programs, partner event management, partner portal maintenance, partner communications, and incentive programs.
To be successful in this role, one needs to be driven, energetic and able to collaborate and communicate with executive staff, sales, and customers. Ideally, you will also be able to scale digital and social media programs.
- Create partner-ready demand creation programs designed to build-once, use many times by our partners
- Create channel-specific content to enable partners to effectively take Progress’ solutions to market
- Monitor the execution of channel-marketing programs by working closely with the channel sales team and marketing counterparts at partner organizations
- Updating the global Partner Portal marketing content with campaigns
- Consistently evaluate, enhance and expand channel marketing program components based on consistency with overall business goals and marketing strategy, target ROI, and brand alignment
- Promote the channel mission, purpose, and needs both internally and externally to expand awareness of program, value to partners and increase revenues for all participants
- Monitor competitive partner programs, events, and content to maintain Progress’ position as a leader in partner programs
If this sounds the right opportunity for you, we will be happy to hear from you! Apply now!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years in channel marketing
- Marketing experience within the b-to-b software channel
- Channel marketing in a SaaS organization a plus
- Experience with channel incentive program structures (e.g., MDF, volume discounts, spiff programs) and best practices for their implementation
- Candidate with multiple language proficiency preferred
- Eloqua, Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Sitefinity or other CMS experience a strong plus!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!