We’re Progress – we provide the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Channel Marketing Associate in Sofia.
The Channel Marketing Associate will have responsibility for developing and executing joint marketing programs with our Partner Account Managers and partners in the EMEA North and South region. The region includes UKI, META, Iberia, Italy, CEE, and the Nordics.
This role requires an understanding of channel marketing program creation and execution across several models including independent software vendors (ISVs), resellers, referral partners, and two-tier distribution. This individual will drive all channel marketing activities, including demand generation programs, partner event management, partner portal maintenance, partner communications, and incentive programs such as MDF all in collaboration with the local field marketing and sales team Must be driven, energetic, have presentation skills, and be able to collaborate and communicate with executive staff, sales, and customers. The ideal candidate will be able to scale digital and social media programs as well as communicate proficiently verbally and in writing at a business level.
- Create partner-ready demand creation programs designed to build-once, use many times by our partners
- Create channel-specific content to enable partners to effectively take Progress’ solutions to market
- Monitor the execution of channel-marketing programs by working closely with the channel sales team and marketing counterparts at partner organizations
- Update the global Partner Portal marketing content with campaigns
- Consistently evaluate, enhance and expand channel marketing program components based on consistency with overall business goals and marketing strategy, target ROI, and brand alignment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years in channel marketing
- Marketing experience within the b-to-b software channel
- Channel marketing in a SaaS organization a plus
- Experience with channel incentive program structures (e.g., MDF, volume discounts, spiff programs) and best practices for their implementation
- Candidate with multiple language proficiency preferred
- com experience required; Oracle/Eloqua experience preferred
- Sitefinity or other CMS experience a strong plus!
So if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm, we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!