We’re Progress – we offer the best platforms for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build products that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join our Core C/ Chef Product Group us as a Field Marketing Manager for our team in our Bangalore, India office, or work remotely from another suitable location in India.
Progress is the experienced, trusted provider of products designed with our customers in mind. With Progress, you can build what you need, deploy where and how you want, empower your customers, then manage it all safely and securely. That way, you achieve growth even faster. Because Progress is not only our name, it’s also what we want you to achieve.
We’re looking for an experience field and channel marketing manager to join our APJ Field Marketing team to support everything from strategic planning to execution. If you have a passion for filling the funnel and love to feel the direct impact of your efforts, come join us. In this role, you will be a key player on the APJ Field Marketing Team and will partner closely with the global campaigns team, and sales to build the account-nurturing strategies for our products as well as channel and awareness marketing in the region.
About the Role:
- Manage marketing campaigns with regional distribution and reseller partners across APJ.
- Select and deliver relevant content and assets to support Partners as built by the global product marketing teams.
- Conceptualize, manage and execute a diverse range of marketing programs such as webcasts/webinars, SEM, content syndication and live events.
- Drive the execution of regional partner marketing program with our channel distributors and partners in support of their end customer acquisition targets and Progress revenue goals
- Assist in the localization of external-facing partner materials (pitch decks, website pages, datasheets, program description, campaign landing pages, partner case studies, etc.) in collaboration with our Product Marketing team.
- Develop and execute lead-generation programs. Fill the top of the sales funnel with new leads and nurture existing prospects to meet defined goals for quantities and conversion rates
- Manage and develop a relationship with Agency partners.
- Manage and measure all marketing campaigns and tactics driving to conversion rate increases and funnel optimization
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to continually identify ways to optimize conversions and pipeline
- Leverage positioning, messaging, buyer personas and other information to target segments and generate sales qualified leads.
- Measure marketing programs at all levels of detail. Analyze outcomes, provide insights and present results to facilitate sound decision-making
- Collaborate with and participate in planning and reviews with senior levels of the business unit and marketing departments such as design, ops and managers.
- Assist with simple copy writing for invitations, email campaigns, newsletters, and other communication materials and some basic video/design editing where necessary.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as invoice management, lead uploads, campaign reporting.
You will be the person who has/is (a/an):
- At least 3-5 yrs. of demand generation experience in enterprise software
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong track record of successfully driving growth and scaling new products
- Prior channel marketing experience with a tech vendor
- Prior software industry experience
- World-class analytical and quantitative skills – passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based off findings
- Expertise working with Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- BA/BS degree
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation
- Proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing integrated campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Team player who can work collaboratively across the organization with product, finance, marketing, sales, etc. to drive accountable lifts in revenue
- Flexible and adaptive to change with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
More about benefits:
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to talk! What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like marriage leave, casual leave, maternity, and paternity leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 5 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to yoga, Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans