We are looking for an exceptional Channel Director with solid experience in identifying, nurturing and delivering internal & external partnerships with strong multiplier effects for the emerging leading-edge field of cognitive predictive maintenance solutions for customers in manufacturing, asset-heavy industries and the Industrial IOT in general.
Progress DataRPM offers an award-winning cognitive predictive maintenance (CPdM) solution for the Industrial IoT. The patented platform automates predictive modeling & anomaly detection, leveraging proprietary Meta Learning capabilities, autonomous AI and automated Machine Learning to increase quality, accuracy and timeliness of equipment failure predictions, in order to take corrective action and prevent unplanned downtime and unplanned maintenance. The Progress DataRPM solution enables many of the worlds’ leading manufacturers to predict and prevent asset failures, and increase yields, productivity and efficiencies to generate multimillion dollar annual savings per client.
Progress DataRPM is Cognitive-First company on a mission to revolutionize Industry 4.0 and the way we approach delivering more than just basic visualization & BI tools, puts Cognitive Anomaly Detection, Predictions & Prescriptions into the hands that can make real differences. We believe that revolution can be brought only by challenging the entrenched convention on all fronts and be on the constant pursuit of easier, faster and better ways of doing things. This is the guiding principle in everything that we do.
If you have a passion for data and a burning desire to create something revolutionary and invent the future at the leading edge of technological development, enjoy working in an environment that kindles innovation & unbridled creativity while challenging conventionality and the status quo, thrive on solving complex problems and love the fast-paced daily action of the startup world yet under the tutelage, distribution and reach of a major public Nasdaq-listed company, you are one of us and we look forward to working, learning and developing with you.
About the Role:
- Help develop, refine, maintain & follow the annual Strategic Partnerships & Channels Business Plan
- Support the VP, Channel Sales in Identifying, qualifying, engaging, developing and nurturing strategic partnerships & channels with key companies, organizations and groups in strategic industry verticals for DataRPM
- Support the VP, Channel Sales and run own book to identify, qualify, engage, develop and nurture partnership and channel relationships with key companies, integrators, consultants, distributors, organizations and groups in strategic industries for Progress DataRPM. Co-ordinate with Partnerships & Sales to properly champion through the Partnership & Sales Funnels.◦Support the GM to coordinate with Marketing to help develop events, programs, campaigns, mateirals and opportunities for greater Lead Gen and Funnel volume & opportunities.
- Support VP, Channel Sales in qualifying and coordinating with Sales for to help pre-qualify, engage, coordinate and hand-off direct and indirect leads as appropriate from events, inbounds, outbounds, and other lead sources.
- Support VP, Channel Sales to promote, evangelize and represent the company at select events, panels and speaking opportunities nationally and internationally to drive brand awareness, company expertise, thought leadership, subject matter expertise, lead gen and MQL / SQL volumes.
- Represent Progress DataRPM as a Progress partnership & channel executive nationally and internationally as required, including with leading global manufacturers, major Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers, and asset-heavy industries.
- Have experience in crafting Partnership & Distribution agreements in coordination with Legal for a multitude of partnership types, including, but not limited to: 1) Embedded / OEM 2) Reseller 3) Referral 4) Co-Sale 5) Hybird / Evaluation
- Support VP Channel Sales to maintain, expand and nurture relationships with existing and future Progress Partners, Clients and Business Relationships
- Assist VP Channel Sales to hire, train and manage further Partnership, Alliance & Business Development representatives to expand company book of business through indirect & direct channels.
- Assist VP Channel Sales in Operations at the Silicon Valley Office including minor Office Admin and Cultural aspects
- Would like to work in a cool, fun, respectful and demanding entrepreneurial culture yet as part of a larger public entity with long-term career paths & perspectives.
- Ping-pong & table tennis skills not a requirement, but helpful in navigating office culture and high-energy international mixture of laser-focused global professionals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a relevant field such as Strategic Partnerships, Alliances and/or Business Development. MBA or equivalent welcome.
- 3-5+ years Partnership & Channel experience in IT for industrial verticals such as: Manufacturing, Automotive, Industrial IOT, Asset-Heavy Industries, Big Data, Machine Learning; and/or Data Science is a Must; Please include relevant links to samples of your work that demonstrates your domain expertise across emerging technologies listed above
- Understanding of, and curiosity in, the Industrial IOT, Industry 4.0, Predictive Maintenance, Machine Learning, AI and Data Science
- General Business Administration skills refined into partnership & channels skills in first career position(s) and the ability to identify, navigate, manage, close, and support complex business partners
- Domain experience in one or more of the following verticals preferred: Manufacturing, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Power / Energy / Utilities, Semiconductor, Transportation and Aviation / Aerospace.
- Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately with attention to details and ability to translate requirements into partnership frameworks.
- Possess strong analytical thinking skills, structured deal process, clarity of thought and deal creativity.
- Entrepreneurial and Agile - understands the demands of a high-growth company.
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Natural curiosity and the ability to eat Learning-Curves for lunch
- International experience with Cultural IQ and Emotional IQ
- Available for national & international travel some 25 - 35% of the time