We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Channel Account Representative for our sales team in Hong Kong and the member of this team you will be responsible to recruit and build business partners, while also developing strategies to increase revenue for companies. This position shall have a variety of responsibilities:
Developing and maintaining business relationships. Designing policies which allow partnerships to thrive and Identifying opportunities for new partnerships.
strengthening existing relationships and collaborations. Building professional networks, and attending meetings to serve as representatives of their organizations.
Our APJ team is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for candidates who enjoy a fast-paced environment within a fun and dynamic team setting
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about the product portfolio and complementary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop a positive working relationship with partners to build a business.
- Stay current with the latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!