We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. We are looking for a C# Software Engineer to join our Reporting Solutions team.
Our company helps developers become superheroes, and our team is responsible for two products - Progress Telerik Reporting and Progress Telerik Report Server. What we offer is a powerful ad-hock report generation engine with rich report design tooling and repot viewer controls enabling integration into multiple UI technologies like Blazor, Angular, ASP.NET, WinForms, and WPF. Telerik Report Server is a Web-based end to end report management and sharing solution powered by the same powerful engine. The team uses C#, JS to build the reporting engine and the integration services and controls. Please note that this is a maternity cover role for approx. 1,5y.
Our customers are software developers, like us. They are continuously demanding top quality, clean and intuitive APIs; and we are continuously learning from them.What will you do?
What will you need?
- Research and implement new functionalities and features
- Perform competitor research and prepare functional specifications
- Fix challenging bugs
- Write clean, maintainable, and readable code, according to the team coding standards
- Think a lot about API design, backwards compatibility, and architecture conformance
- Write a lot of unit tests
- Participate in code reviews
- Work closely with other team members and roles, including: product managers, to specify the requirements; QA engineers, to produce functional tests; support engineers, to prepare documentation and help articles; designers, to create user-friendly and compelling designs.
- Work directly with customers to help get their job done. Don’t forget, our customers are software developers like us, so this could be an awesome learning experience.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:Compensation
- Minimum 2 years of experience with .NET and C#
- Knowledge / experience in any of the following is a plus: Blazor, Angular, React, ASP.NET MVC / WebForms, WinForms, WPF
- Solid knowledge of software design principles
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals
- Good written and verbal English
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Vacation, Family and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Аnd even more perks:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!