We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Business Services Partner, Associate in our Bedford, MA location. This role will start remote due to our office shutdown in pandemic, but once we reopen safely in the future (date TBD) the role will transition into the Bedford location. JOB SUMMARY:
The IT Business Services Partners team drives innovations and integrations of new technologies and strategic initiatives across the organization. As partners to our business teams, we collaborate across all corporate departments to 1) eliminate business inefficiencies through business process analysis and simplification, 2) consolidate, modernize and implement the best fit business applications and data integrations for our business partners, 3) apply disciplined project/product management and lean six sigma methodologies to accomplish the above. If you desire to challenge the status quo, work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment while implementing modern cloud solutions, we would love to hear from you! WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Work with senior project and product managers to plan and support cross-departmental IT projects, including the development of project plans, schedules, resource plans, project budgets, risk-assumptions-issues-dependencies management, communications and user acceptance testing through the entire project lifecycle
- Work with our business partners to document and analyze current state business processes for continuous improvement
- Develop functional business requirements, user acceptance test cases and business plans for IT projects
- Help align business strategies to operational outcomes
- Conduct industry research in pursuit of new solutions and evaluate the applicability and long-term efficacy of current solutions; develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
- Examine and improve how data is captured, transformed and processed through different business life cycles
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent training and/or work experience
- Prior experience working in a project setting, developing and tracking project deliverables
- General knowledge of both agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Critical thinking and analysis skills, willingness to challenge the status quo
- Strong organizational skills
- Growth mindset with a desire to continuously learn
- Motivated team player
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!