We are growing and currently looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join our Morrisville NC office. This is a junior role with a lot of great learning growth and learning potential!
The Business Operations Analyst is responsible for providing Salesforce.com CRM support and data analysis for the Sales and Technical Support organization. The Sales/Service Operations analyst will be responsible for case management in Salesforce.com to provide best in class support to both our internal sales and technical support users as well as to our external customers accessing our Customer and Partner portal. This role as part of the CRM Field Operations team will support the testing, training and rollout of salesforce.com CRM functionality as well as assist in data quality efforts. The Sales/Service Operations Analyst will also conduct ad-hoc data analysis for sales, technical support, and executive leadership.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage Salesforce.com cases for both internal and external customers specifically focused on our Customer & Partner portal users
- Perform day to day Salesforce.com administrative tasks and address production support issues. Tasks include data updates, ad-hoc reporting, and user account management.
- Execute on specific reporting and analysis responsibilities in coordination with the CRM Field Operations team through the creation of reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
- Support data quality efforts through the use and management of various data quality and reporting tools including DemandTools, Salesforce.com, and Access.
- Manage integration between Salesforce.com and other installed application
* 1-2 yrs experience in related field
* Experience in Salesforce
* Utilization of BI/Reporting tools
* Strong written and oral communication tools
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to multi task and work independently in a fast paced environment
* Advanced trouble shooting skills