The Business Intelligence team is an exciting blend of data, business, and technology.
Using industry-leading technologies, the BI team at Progress designs and develops enterprise-wide reporting, visualizations and analytic solutions.
We work in a fast-paced, team-centric environment committed to delivering strategic and operational insights to key business executives and decision makers across the organization.
This new individual will be part of the BI Performance Analytics team focused on turning data into actionable insights and enabling our stakeholders to make smarter, data-driven decisions.
This is a one-year maternity cover position!
What You Will Do:
At their core, BI analysts at Progress are strong in quantitative data analysis, but also want to balance that with their strong business understanding. BI stands at the intersection of the business and IT and provides a premier opportunity to further develop your career in data and analytics while be exposed to many aspects of the business.
- Discuss and analyze business problems with our stakeholders to translate them into manageable technical requirements
- Create project plans with clear objectives, tasks and deliverables
- Translate business systems processes into normalized data and meaningful KPIs
- Support existing forecasting and machine learning models
- Track KPI’s, identify trends, and monitor the business
- Create hypothesis tests and models
- Communicate findings in a compelling and impactful manner
Requirements for this position include strong expertise in business analysis supported by stellar technical skills related to data and reporting. Qualified candidates must be able to deliver on multiple projects over multiple timelines in a fast-paced environment.
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in an Analyst role
- Proficient in using data visualization software, Tableau will be considered as an advantage
- Proficient in solving challenges for Marketing and Sales organizations using data and analytics
- Experience in forecasting financial and operational metrics
- Experience in designing data sources
- Experience in designing and managing A/B tests
- Excel wizard
- Whip smart, proactive, go-getter who thrives in a team environment
- Stellar communication skills in English
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to identify problems and drive solutions
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package, that increases based on target achievements
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Amazing colleagues to collaborate with and learn from
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.