The Business Intelligence team is an exciting blend of data, business, and technology. Through the use of industry-leading technologies, the BI team at Progress designs and develops enterprise-wide reporting, visualizations and analytic solutions. We turn raw data into actionable insight and enable our stakeholders to make smarter, data-driven decisions. This new individual will be part of a fast-paced, team-centric environment committed to delivering strategic and operational insight to key business executives and decision makers across the organization. You will actively support the Sales, Marketing and Support organizations…to name a few.
What You'll Do
At their core, BI analysts at Progress are strong in quantitative data analysis, but also want to balance that with their interest in business. BI stands at the intersection of the business and IT; and standing at this intersection provides a premier opportunity to further develop your career in data and analytics while being exposed to many aspects of the business.
Please, note that the position's working hours will be 12 - 21 pm.
- Work with internal customers and business operations resources to coordinate BI development efforts
- Develop smart, compelling dashboards and reports to track KPIs, identify trends, and monitor the business
- Present information clearly so that insights can be used to help drive business strategy and technology projects
- Break down high-level business problems into specific questions which can then be answered through data-driven analysis
- Lead requirements gathering sessions and effectively develop and communicate solutions to solve these complex business problems
Requirements for this position include strong expertise in requirements gathering, database/systems, and creation of cutting edge Tableau visualizations. Qualified candidate must be able to deliver on multiple projects over multiple timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Business Analyst experience
- Report and dashboard development experience using Tableau (or similar BI tools)
- Hands-on experience working with CRM, CMS and Marketing Automation systems
- Whip smart, proactive, go-getter who thrives in a team environment
- Stellar communication skills: You’re articulate and concise – both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to identify problems and drive solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related filed
- Project management experience with proven ability to drive results
- Previous experience working in high-tech for a Sales/Marketing Operations team
- SQL or other data query language experience a plus!
- Salesforce.com and/or Google Analytics
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package, that increases based on target achievements
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Amazing colleagues to collaborate with and learn from
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.