We are on the lookout for Business Development Representative responsible for qualifying new business by various channels. In this role, you would be the first point of contact with prospective customers, and be fully responsible for delivering a stellar customer experience that will set the stage for continued engagement and growing interest in Progress technology and expertise.
As a BDR you would work on generating business for the Sitefinity CMS together with the team located in Sofia.
You would have the opportunity to interact with prospective customers via telephone, email, social media and online chat. Leads result from direct customer requests for trial, demo or quote; marketing qualification based on lead scoring process; or others identified through marketing programs and prospect’s behavior.
What would you be doing most of the time:
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone
- Outbound prospecting to build pipeline for Inside and Field Sales Teams
- Review, contact, and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Generate sales by phone for defined new customer segments, from initial contact to signed agreement
- Collaborate with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Use tools like DiscoverOrg, RainKing, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and qualify decision makers who can utilize Progress solutions
- Make a minimum of 50 strategic outbound calls per day
- Articulate to customers the business and technical benefits of Progress solutions
- Interpret customer requirements, proactively act to identify solutions that meet customer needs
- Set discovery meeting appointments for Regional Sales Teams
- Work collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers / Inside Sales in territory planning
- Attend regular online and in-person product sessions to develop expertise in Progress products
What skills are do you need to be a sucessful BDR:
- Experience in Lead Generation or Sales
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident personality
- Familiarity of Salesforce, RainKing or DiscoverOrg
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Previous tele qualification experience a plus
If you are looking for:
- A team culture promoting constant learning and innovation
- A constant stream of fun challenges to solve, with the resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge sharing environment with smart people around you
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- Real opportunity for career mobility and growth
Apply now! We would be happy to tell you more about this opportunity.