Are you just launching your Sales career, or do you maybe have some exposure to a fast-paced sales environment? Do you have tons of energy and get excited about the tech industry?
Because now at Progress, we are looking for real team players to join our new DevTools Sales Team in Sofia.
As Business Development Representatives, your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” customers ranging from developers to business leaders, through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage our existing leads and generate further interest through calls and emailing.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether our products will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of our set of DevTools products and gain their interest in a deeper conversation with a Sales Representative.
In this role, you will need to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Work internally with the sales team and management to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintaining and updating Salesforce to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Communicating with prospects the business and technical benefits of Progress DevTools solutions
What are the role requirements?
- Some Sales or outbound calling experience
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Fluency in English and then any other foreign language will be a huge plus
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Business Development Representative role usually have:
- Experience working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Passion about solving problems and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working at Progress?
- Generous remuneration package, that increases based on target achievements
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Amazing colleagues to collaborate with and learn from
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.