We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative for few of our enterprise products to service our European markets. The role is responsible for qualifying new business by phone, email and social media. Often the first point of contact with prospective customers, the role has full responsibility for delivering a positive customer experience that will set the stage for continued engagement and growing interest in Progress technology and expertise.
What you will do:
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, phone, and live chat
- Review, contact and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Outbound prospecting to build pipeline for Inside and Field Sales Teams
- Collaborate with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Use tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and qualify decision-makers who can utilize Progress solutions
- Make a minimum of 50 strategic outbound calls per day
- Articulate to customers the business and technical benefits of Progress solutions
- Interpret customer requirements, proactively act to identify solutions that meet customer needs
- Set discovery meeting appointments for Regional Sales Teams
- Attend regular product sessions to develop expertise in Progress products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years Lead Generation or Sales Experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Enthusiastic, professional and responsible
- Proactive and organized
- A team player rather than an individual contributor
- Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and sales intelligence solutions experience
- Previous tele-qualification experience is a plus!
- Second foreign language is a plus
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is:
- Generous remuneration package, including uncapped commission and 13th salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters.
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!