We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as an Account Development Representative. This will be a remote opportunity. Due to territory being handled for this role, the ideal candidate will need to be located in Central or Mountain time zones.JOB SUMMARY:
The Account Development Representative position is responsible for hunting and qualifying new business by phone, email and social media with a select group of targeted high priority accounts. The Account Development Representative has full responsibility for delivering a positive customer experience that will set the stage for continued engagement and growing interest in our growth products. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone for Named Accounts
- Work alongside our field sales team to target, map, and develop prospecting strategies to drive new business opportunities
- Collaborate with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Use tools like DiscoverOrg, Drift, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and qualify decision makers who can utilize Progress solutions
- Meet the minimum requirements set by Sales Leadership for outbound calls per day
- Articulate to customers the business and technical benefits of Progress solutions
- Interpret customer requirements, proactively act to identify solutions that meet customer needs
- Set discovery meeting appointments for Regional Sales Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Lead Generation *this is NOT a closing role
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident
- Go-getter, disciplined and organized
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Competitive edge and thrives in a team environment
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.