Progress is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive in the US with vast experience and knowledge of the CMS and DXP market. The role will be Business Development in nature, and work remotely anywhere in the US.
About the Team:
Progress Sitefinity CMS sets the industry standard with ease of use for both marketers and developers alike and allows organizations large and small to deliver the best customer experiences digitally.
The Business Development Executive at Progress is a business development position and is responsible for developing and then telling a story to both internal and external audiences about Sitefinity solutions that will help drive awareness and demand for it. This will lead to new customer acquisition along with maintenance / upgradation of current clients based on Sitefinity’s strategy. He/she acts as glue between Sales, Marketing, Product and Demand Generation. The ideal candidate has a strong foundation in the CMS & DXP industry and can creatively tell Sitefinity’s story in a way that resonates with potential and existing clients. This evangelist will continually create content, speak at industry events and provide thought leadership across multiple channels. This person can speak to a technical, marketing and business audience and understands the struggles that each can encounter.
About the Role:
- All activities will be geared towards furthering Sitefinity’s standing in the CMS and DXP industries.
- Continually create thought-leadership content for CMS and DXP
- Produce and provide content at industry speaking engagements regularly
- Interact with industry analysts
- Engage with contacts at organizations who are considering Sitefinity to help show them the benefits of our solution
- Monitor and analyze the competitive landscape to be able to better present the benefits of using our software solutions
- Craft strategies to scale and grow business opportunities
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience in the CMS or DXP industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of web content management and digital experience solutions
- Highly motivated, results driven, and eager to learn
- Exceptional telephone, interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Thrives in a team environment and is a self-starter who takes initiative.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated track record of success in achieving and exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Proven excellence in all methods of communication
- Strong sense of accountability
- Strong Social Media Presence
- Substantial CMS and/or DXP knowledge of the Americas’ market
- Complete understanding of the competitive offerings
- Ability to travel 50% + and as needed
- This position could Work from Home in US
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!