We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a B2B Marketing Campaign Lead working out of your home office in the United States.
Progress has always delivered the platform and tools that organizations need to develop and deploy mission-critical business applications. Progress customers span the globe and include thousands of companies that build their business application offerings on Progress, and tens of thousands of organizations using Progress to build their own mission-critical applications.
We’re looking for someone to join our Global Demand Generation team and support everything from strategic planning to execution. If you have a passion for filling the funnel and love to feel the direct impact of your efforts, come join us.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Own and drive all Demand Gen activities reporting to the Global VP of Demand Gen and Field Marketing.
- Conceptualize, manage and execute a diverse range of marketing programs such as webcasts, SEO, SEM, retargeting, content syndication, social media and live events
- Work with sales daily to manage, measure, and optimize the marketing and sales process
- Rigorously manage and measure all marketing campaigns and tactics driving to conversion rate increases and funnel optimization
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to continually identify ways to optimize conversions and pipeline
- Produce campaign recap summaries with respect to conversion rates and ROI and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns
- Leverage positioning, messaging, buyer personas and other information to target segments and generate sales qualified leads.
- Fill the top of the sales funnel with new leads and nurture existing prospects to meet defined goals for quantities and conversion rates
- Drive creative processes, database strategies, program executions and measure the success of these activities
- Measure marketing programs at all levels of detail. Analyze outcomes, provide insights and present results to facilitate sound decision-making
- Participate in planning and reviews with senior levels of the business unit and marketing management
- Demand generation experience for B2B in software industry
- Experience running & optimizing PPC campaigns
- Strong track record of successfully driving growth and generating/acquiring net new customer pipeline
- World-class analytical and quantitative skills – passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based off findings
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Expertise working with marketing automation systems and CRM platforms
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- BA/BS degree
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
- Proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing integrated campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Team player who can work collaboratively across the organization with product, finance, marketing, sales, etc. to drive accountable lifts in revenue
- Flexible and adaptive to change with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.