We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Analyst Relations Specialist. This role will be WFH/remote in the India.JOB SUMMARY:
Progress is seeking an Analyst Relations Specialist to help expand its industry analyst relations program. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications, this individual will be responsible for helping to expand the analyst relations program to align with key business priorities across the Progress portfolio.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Organize, schedule, and execute analyst interactions in coordination with company executives, subject matter experts, and other spokespeople to drive analyst awareness of the Progress portfolio
- Expand and strengthen Progress’ relationships with top analysts in specific technology areas
- Identify opportunities for participation and guide Progress to successful results in analyst vendor evaluations, such as Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves
- Monitor research agendas to ensure Progress is engaging the right analysts on diverse technology topics at the right times
- Work closely with the corporate communications and product marketing teams to incorporate analyst perspectives into related initiatives.
- 2+ years analyst relations/marketing experience, preferably with a PR agency or technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and work experience, with an ideal focus in marketing, PR or communications.
- Excellent interpersonal, prioritization, project management, and verbal and written skills
- Ability to work with global, cross-functional teams – including technical experts, product management, product marketing and executive stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate project status, issues and results
- Passion and curiosity for technology and innovation
More about benefits:
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to talk! What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like marriage leave, casual leave, maternity, and paternity leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 5 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to yoga, Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!