We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Analyst Relations Specialist. This role will be WFH/remote in the United States.JOB SUMMARY:
Progress is seeking an Analyst Relations Specialist to help expand its industry analyst relations program. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications, this individual will be responsible for helping to expand the analyst relations program to align with key business priorities across the Progress portfolio.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Organize, schedule, and execute analyst interactions in coordination with company executives, subject matter experts, and other spokespeople to drive analyst awareness of the Progress portfolio
- Expand and strengthen Progress’ relationships with top analysts in specific technology areas
- Identify opportunities for participation and guide Progress to successful results in analyst vendor evaluations, such as Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves
- Monitor research agendas to ensure Progress is engaging the right analysts on diverse technology topics at the right times
- Work closely with the corporate communications and product marketing teams to incorporate analyst perspectives into related initiatives.
- 2+ years analyst relations/marketing experience, preferably with a PR agency or technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and work experience, with an ideal focus in marketing, PR or communications.
- Excellent interpersonal, prioritization, project management, and verbal and written skills
- Ability to work with global, cross-functional teams – including technical experts, product management, product marketing and executive stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate project status, issues and results
- Passion and curiosity for technology and innovation
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!