We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Analyst Relations Specialist in our Burlington, MA location. We are also open to having it be remote in the US for the right candidate.
Progress is seeking an Analyst Relations Specialist to help expand its industry analyst relations program. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications, this individual will be responsible for helping to expand the analyst relations program to align with key business priorities across the Progress portfolio.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Execute upon a holistic analyst relations program that increases awareness, visibility and understanding of Progress and its product portfolio with key industry analysts.
- Build relationships with industry analysts serving as a central point of contact and facilitator of inbound requests.
- Execute on processes for ongoing communication with industry analysts on Progress’ product roadmap.
- Synthesize relevant analyst research and communicate emerging trends, perspectives and competitive positioning to key stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule and manage analyst program activities such as briefings, inquiries, report inclusions and more, including preparation of briefing documents and other materials
- Drive participation in major analyst research; coordination of logistics, spokespeople, survey submissions, briefings and demos
- Manage in-bound inquiries for research participation
- Initiate analyst listening program that tracks and monitors analyst content and industry commentary and help orchestrate engagement with internal subject matter experts where appropriate.
- Work closely with the corporate communications and product marketing teams to incorporate analyst perspectives into related initiatives.
- Maintain analyst relations database and calendar for program management and measurement.
- Report program success and insights.
- Experience and/or baseline understanding of analyst relations and corporate communications.
- Superb project management and organizational skills.
- An affinity for learning and understanding new technologies and related concepts.
- Strong communications background – exceptional listening, verbal and written skills a must.
- Ability to moderate executive-level communication to ensure a focused and valuable interaction with clear next steps.
- Ability to work with global, cross-functional teams – including technical experts, product management, product marketing and executive stakeholders.
- B2B tech experience a plus
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!