We are looking for a responsible Admin and Reception Services Coordinator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. In this role you will be providing support to our employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Ultimately, you will ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our Bracknell office.
Area of responsibility:
- Provide Reception support and be the first point of contact for external suppliers and customers
- Provide administration support to the general Bracknell office. Manage office equipment such as copiers, projectors, faxes and supplies. Accountable for the utilization and installation of office equipment and supplies
- Set up and maintain inventories of all equipment (stationary, copiers, faxes, postage machines) and liaise with requisitioners and service providers on proper delivery, handling and invoicing
- Manage kitchen and equipment plus supplies
- Liaise with onsite security and landlord to resolve any issues relating to the office
- Control delivered services to meet requirements and compliance and book outgoing courier services
- Manage daily incoming and outgoing postal services, postal service contracts and franking machine
- Manage properness of meeting, training and briefing facilities. Assist the Executive Assistant in organizing events, being the point of contact to catering services and set up rooms bases on specific demands.
- Assist in organizing company events and manage holiday decorations
- Coordinate ordering and delivery of reprographic materials
- Manage records and contract management for proper retrieval of information, security and destruction of records according to the legal requirements schedule
- Respond to any service requests for office needs (products or services), special applications (furniture, nameplates) and office moves and transfers
- Assist in obtaining quotes and follow up with vendors, process requisitions, purchase orders, receiving and invoicing, verify cost centers and account numbers of accuracy and correct budget allocations. Follow up with vendor for timely delivery and satisfaction of requisitioner
- Generate and install (or remove) nameplates for new hires (or terminations) and make sure the office is ready for occupancy. Clean out offices under direction of the Manager of that particular area and make ready for new occupant. Take receipt of equipment for new starters and leavers, issuing access passes as require.
- May assign, prioritize and route work in the absence of the EA. Providing stand in cover for EA when on leave
- Provide sales admin to Account Execs in respect of research on Linkedin and Lead Management qualification
- Work with EA to support bi annual sales conferences held off site. Maintain attendees lists and budget monitoring
- Manage the day to day on site activities in support the Progress Academy
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we would be looking forward to hearing from you.
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.