Title: Account Manager, Senior
Senior Account Manager--Existing global accounts builds business by identifying, educating, qualifying, processing customer needs, and working with our largest and most prestigious customers to add value through the sale of additional company products and services. Your past experience managing and growing global accounts selling predictive maintenance solutions to manufacturers will enable your quick start to success. The Senior Account Manager--global existing accounts will meet their assigned quota by facilitating and maintaining successful relationships with a small number (1-3) existing named accounts. Customer relationships will be measured by their willingness to buy additional products and services, be a reference, and expanding deployments across their organization. In addition, the Senior Account Manager will develop “Trusted Advisor” status with their respective accounts to achieve a long-term, high value results, and partnership.
As the front line for customer engagement in our largest and most prestigious accounts, you have the responsibility of wowing our customers with our ability to deliver high value solutions and turning them into passionate, loyal customers.
- Implement and execute effective sales and services strategies to ensure maximum penetration of your respective accounts while meeting and exceeding assigned targets.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while providing thought leadership to stakeholders in solving their business challenges
- Identify, pursue, and close new sales opportunities through the execution of company sales process
- Strong understanding of Industrial IOT, Big Data, Predictive maintenance technologies
- Build strong customer references by consistently setting realistic expectations early in each sales campaign and meeting or exceeding those expectations through successful execution of company Customer Engagement Model (CEM)
- Facilitate customer success through the proper deployment of the appropriate resources
- Win new business within the account by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Successfully closing small $60K and large deals +$240K
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative environment
- Tracks and manages all activities in company Salesforce.com instance.
- Contributes to team success by accomplishing related activities as needed.
- Manages the use of other resources within the company to make customer projects successful
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Must be technical enough to come up to speed quickly on complex products and complex customer business needs
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Understanding of the Industrial IOT space - Manufacturing to help work and design specific needs suited to these industries.
- Design, develop, test and deliver quality insights using advanced analytics techniques
- 7+ years in a similar role
- Strong presentation Skills
- Client relationships
- Emphasizing excellence
- High energy level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent complex organizational navigation skills
- Continually meeting sales goals
- Executes sales process and planning
- Can work both independently and as part of a team
- Great listener
- Expert user of Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or engineering or equivalent work experience
- Masters in Business Administration in Sales & Marketing is a bonus
- This position operates in a company office in Redwood City, CA. Home office in remote location may also be available.
- This is a full-time position.
- This position requires frequent travel. 25%-50% travel is outside the local area and overnight. Some of the travel is international