We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as an Account Manager, Senior for our Chef team in Bangalore.
Account Management: Ownership and accountability for ensuring customer retention and growth within the assigned book of business.
- Manage a healthy relationship with key stakeholders among the assigned set of accounts
- Ensuring multiple connections are established per accounts from various departments and roles to enable deeper account penetration with Chef products
- Understand primary use cases, utilisation patterns & map out basic renewal requirements well in advance on each account
- Achiever is greater than 90% retention rate in terms of a number of accounts more importantly value of accounts.
- Maintain long-term relationships by understanding customer’s business and aligning Chef’s current & future value-driving higher adoption & revenue
- Focused effort in identification and execution of revenue expansion opportunities within assigned accounts, by distinct upsell and cross-sell motions
- Accurate forecasting of any potential downgrades or churns, and offsetting them with a growth pipeline is an important part of the role
- Manage a healthy and active pipeline to achieve and exceed quarterly/yearly goals.
New Business: Responsible for nurturing sales opportunities to land new logos and revenue for the company.
- Work on opportunities identified by the Sales Development team and qualify them further to build your sales pipeline
- Help your prospects realize Chef’s product capabilities and USP’s at every stage of the interaction by partnering with solution consultants
- Accurate forecasting of deals at different stages of the sales cycle, thereby managing a healthy funnel of opportunities through the year
- Execute all phases of the pipeline, partner with other teams as needed, and push deals through the sales cycle to eventually win new deals.
- Manage sales lifecycle from customer engagement, solution development, and contract negotiation; meet or exceed annual revenue quota.
- Develop executive relationships to increase revenue expansion potential, and to improve penetration into other departments
- Maintain excellent data discipline in salesforce, by keeping your opportunities and accounts well updated at all times.
- Shift: Must be willing to work in US time zones [IST 6 30 PM to 3 30 AM ]
You will be the person who has:
- Technical software product sales experience
- Strong communication, listening, presentation, and meeting facilitation skills to interact with technical stakeholders
- Ability to gracefully handle and address customer questions and issues on the fly and to be innovative in solving customer challenges
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to drive business independently
- Demonstrated over achievement of past goals
- Solid working knowledge of SalesForce.com / PC Tools
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong phone, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Motivation to achieve sales targets/goals & comfortable with a quota-based variable compensation
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy :
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like marriage leave , Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,personal accident insurance coverage,Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans