Account Executive develops, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned named accounts. They are responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and an excellent customer experience. Their responsibility includes the entire range of company products and services to their assigned though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a vertical market. The role reports to the Regional Sales Director ANZ.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with all key personnel in assigned accounts
- Produces timely and accurate forecasting of all business through CRM (Salesforce)
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, sales engineer, marketing, professional services, education, and management resources, in order to meet performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Through use of account plans (in Salesforce) proactively leads joint customer planning that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Organises a suitable cadence with their clients and to ensure knowledge sharing of technology and commercial updates of each other’s business
- Utilises the resources of our partner organisations to extend our reach in customer account in coordination with partner sales resources
- Manages potential customer conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to business rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner resources
- Works with marketing to develop customer collateral and events that drive revenue and awareness amongst their customers
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned customers
- Has an understands software licencing models and their implication for all parties eg SaaS, Perpetual Royalties, POA